How to count Xray tests in particular transition

Hi,
I am facing challenge to count no of Xray test transitioned from “ToDo” to “Pass” directly with no intermediate transitions.

tried below from learning or sample reports, but no success.

Sum(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Transitions from ToDo to Passed] > 0
),
[Measures].[Issues created]
)

Appreciate if I get help soon as its bit urgent for me.

have used some dimensions to see how many Test are in “To Do” and Pass. That helped me little success.

Hi @Anu,

Tests Run Status changes are different information stored in Xary, unlike issue status transitions or other fields. Therefore, historical measures like “Transitions from” won’t work for the calculation.

In eazyBI reports, you can see only the latest status for each execution (Test for a Test Execution) based on the test run end date (or start date for not completed execution). The change history of test run statuses is not imported into eazyBI.

The feature to import the historical values of test runs is on the eayzBI backlog for consideration, but I can not estimate whether or when it might be available. I added your vote to this improvement and will update this post if anything changes.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

1 Like

Thanks @zane.baranovska . I will get check latest status for each execution and wait for further update on the improvement.

Regards,
Anu