How to Create a Control Chart

Hi everybody!

I’m a newbie in this world and I need to create some Control Charts (like the ones with, average, Upper and Lower Control Limits) to plot different dimensions and detect outliers , for example:

• Number of tickets created or restored per day, week or month
  • Number of tickets created per application
  • Lead time to resolve incidents on a weekly or monthly basis

Thanks!

Walter

Hi @walterdp,

If you want to track the number of issues created and resolved per specific time period, you might select the measures “Issues created” and “Issues resolved” on columns and the Time dimension on report rows.

You might import the custom field “Application” as a separate dimension from the custom fields tab to use this dimension for splitting the issues.
Please read more about importing Jira custom fields here - Jira custom fields.

You might use the measure “Average resolution days” to track incident resolution lead time.

I suggest visiting the eazyBI demo accounts to find already available reports or get inspiration for new ones.
Please see the lead and cycle time dashboard here - Age, Lead, and Cycle Time - Jira Demo - eazyBI.

If you want to see how to build these reports by yourself, you might visit the training section on the eazyBI documentation page here - Learn eazyBI through Sample reports.

Regards,
Oskars / support@eazyBI.com