How to create a Measure for just development hours

New to eazyBI here. I created a report with Transition in the ‘Rows’ and 3 measures in ‘Columns’: Transitions from Status, Days in Transition Status, Average days in transition status.
Development hours can be defined as hours logged while in the transition status ‘In Development’.
For this report, I went into the Transition dimension and chose all of the transitions going into ‘In Development’, as shown below.
What I would like to do is create a Measure that will get me just the development hours for each Jira issue. I’d like to be able to put the Issues dimension in Rows and this measure that would sum up the logged hours just for development in Columns.
We have the ‘Hours Spent’ measure, but this gets total hours for each Jira issue. I need one that will just extract the time logged when issues were in the ‘In Development’ status.

Hi @alanv25

If you wish to see how much work was logged in a specific status in a given time period, try to use the Transition Status dimension and the measure “Hours spent”. If it is for a specific status, you can also create a calculated member in the Measures dimension - a tuple of the Transition Status dimension “In Development” member and the measure “Hours spent”:

([Transition Status].[In Development],[Measures].[Hours spent])

Kind regards,
Roberts // eazyBI support

Thanks, this tuple is working.