How to Display specif label if multiple level present on ticket

Hello Team,
I have below mesarue and with this if any ticket have only one level then Label is displayed correctly. but if any ticket have more than one label then its blank. I know label is multi value field. but Could you please assist me any way I can display specific label when it matches from muti value field. In this below example when multiple label is present , I just want to display QA bug label only based on matches to QA_Sandbox and ignore Leanconvert label.

@martins.vanags would be able to help here?

Hi @Deepak,

in case of multiple values, you might want to use operator MATCHES to compare a string with another string or regular expression indicating the label pattern you are looking for.
To process the issue property “Issue lables” correctly for report rows when there are no labels, use the function CoalesceEmpty().

The expression to filter by label “qa_prod” might look like this:

WHEN
  [Measures].[Bugs SIgnoff/Done in Week]>0 AND
  CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Issue labels],"") MATCHES ".*qa_prod.*"
THEN "Prod Bug"

Please see the documentation on regular expressions and function CoalesceEmpty() for more details:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

@zane.baranovska Many Many thanks for the solution. would you help how to display both if any bug matches qa_sandbox and Leanconvert label. I want to display such bug as QA_LC Bug
Something like below

WHEN
CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Issue labels],“”) MATCHES “.qa_prod.” and “.LeanConvert.”
THEN “QA_LC Bug”

@Deepak, If you would like to check on two labels, then you should treat them as two separate fields.

WHEN
  --check each label separately, put both criteria in brackets
  (CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Issue labels],"") MATCHES ".*qa_prod.* " OR
      CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Issue labels],"") MATCHES ".*LeanConvert.*" )
  THEN "QA_LC Bug"
1 Like

@zane.baranovska Many Thanks for quick response. Solution was really helpful.

1 Like