How to have a calculated measure Issue History filtered with one date

Hello,
I would like to have a view like the picture but without to configure with two columns (Measures, Time), I would like to concatenate in one calculated measure only.

In this board, I would like to have the vision of issues at the precise date (this is the main purpose of my question) and to have others classic metrics (e.g. Issues done at the end of each sprint)

Do you have any idea ?

Hi @billuh

For this you can use a Tuple in the formula of a new calculated measure in the Measures dimension.
Use a formula like this for the new measure:

(
  [Measures].[Issues history],
  [Time].[2023].[Q3 2023].[Aug 2023]
)

Let me know if this works as expected!
​Best regards,
​Nauris

Thank you very much.

It’s working perfectly for my usecase

1 Like

I implemented that

(
  [Time].[Day].DateMember('Jun 19 2023')

)

And I like to return only Issues between ‘Jun 19 2023’ and ‘Sep 18 2023’. I have tried with Filter unsucessfully.

Do you have some ideas ?

Hi @billuh

You can define a new calculated member “Specific dates” in the Time dimension with a formula like this:

Aggregate(
  [Time].[Day].DateMembersBetween("Jun 19 2023", "Sep 18 2023")
)

Next, define a new measure in the Measures dimension with a formula like this:

(
  [Time].[Specific dates]
)

​Best regards,
​Nauris

Thanks for your response, but it’s not I’m looking for, unfortunately.

I’m looking for seeing of issues planned the Jun 19 (PI Planning) for all the period between the Jun 19 and the Sep 18 (PI execution period).

With your proposal, I’m seeing all issues planned during the period between the Jun 19 and the Sep 18, and it’s not the same result.

Do you agree ? I’m sorry for my bad english. Do you have ideas ?

Hi @billuh

How are you organizing the planning in your Jira? Is there a custom date field where you select a planned date for each of the issues?

Just want to better understand what exactly should this measure count- “Issues created” in the selected period, or issues with the planning date in the selected period, or some other selection?

Thanks!
Nauris