How to I import additional properties to Labels Dimention

Hello
I am trying to create a report using multiple JIRA boards. As fixed versions are project specific, and there is no cross-project versions in JIRA or easyBI, I am using labels to indicate fix version or milestone.

the release/version field in JIRA has a property “Start Date” and “Release Date” , as there is no such additional properties for Labels, i was planning to import additional date fields using excel import in eazyBI. i have created file like this

But, on importing this file, I can’t find “Labels” in the dimension.

Any idea why can’t I see the label fields in the dimension?

Is there any other workaround to get release dates for labels?
or is there any better solution to combine releases from various projects in a common cross-project release? ( i can’t use fix version by name as fix version names are not common)

Any suggestions to solve this problem?

Hello EasyBi community,
can someone respond to this?

Hi,

The Label dimension is not available for the additional data import since it is a multiple-value field. Such dimensions are not supported for data mapping.

A workaround could be possible if you used a single select field for the version (e.g., some custom field). Note that this field will need the separate table option to be available for the data import:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/additional-data-import-into-jira-issues-cube#AdditionaldataimportintoJiraIssuescube-Mappingtosinglevaluecustomfielddimensions

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

hi, can you also answer other part of question - is there any better solution to combine releases from various projects in a common cross-project release? ( i can’t use fix version by name as fix version names are not common)

Any suggestions to solve this problem?