How to limit rows in order of a sum of percentages?

I would like to limit the number of rows in a measure when the sum of percentages equals 80%. For more details see the following image:

As you can see in the image, I want the table to stop printing rows when the sum of percentages is equal to 80%. And I would like the remaining 20% ​​to be grouped together in a row called Others.

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance, regards.


There is a standard feature of filtering in the report by top percentage:

After you enable this feature, you may also wish to show the measure for “All others”:

Janis, eazyBI support

it works, thank you, very much!