How to list the total time an issue was assigned to an assignee, also for historical assignees of the issue?

How to list the total time an issue was assigned to an assignee, also for historical assignees of the issue?

It is similar to the overview which can be created of total time per status, but now I am looking for the total time an issue was/is assigned to an assignee.

Who can provide me with some guidance?

Hi @Joost

Welcome to eazyBI community.

In this case, you could try using eazyBI advanced settings to define a new Javascript calculated field which you can import as additional measure

See the example on our documentation page:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/javascript-calculated-custom-fields#JavaScriptcalculatedcustomfields-DaysforAssignee

It would calculate the time in days for each assignee (also for historical ones)

Martins / eazyBI support

2 Likes

Hi @Joost ,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 7.0 recently. In this version, we included the new predefined measures for “Days assigned”, “Workdays assigned”, “Average days assigned” and others. See more information about the new measures here: Import issue change history

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com