How to show bar chart against number of open issues by age

Hi,

How to show bar chart against number of open issues by age (such as under 1W, 1W ~ 2W, over 2W) over time.
I attached an image what I want to express.

Many thanks,
Terry

@janis.gulbis Could you put this to the right person who can help me?
Our important customer, a division of Samsung Electronics, really need this analysis result.
Many thanks,
Terry from Korea

Hi @Terry ,
You can create Age interval dimension for this use case. See in in eazyBI documentation how to import Age interval: Jira Issues Import - eazyBI for Jira

To define one-week intervals, you need to use this in the configuration 0,8,15,22,29
See more on how to define different intervals here: Interval dimensions - eazyBI

Also, there is an example report from the eazyBI demo that uses age interval: Unresolved issues by age interval and priority - eazyBI for Jira

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Hi Gerda,

Thanks to your help, I could create the age interval report. And I understand the reason why the week number and the start day of the week is different in my report? For example, W19 and May 10 2021. I think that May 10 is the start day of week 20.

Many thanks,
Terry

Hi @Terry ,
eazyBI uses the EU standard calendar where May 10 is W19. US calendar uses different counting and we have a feature request to support it as well, see related community:

best,
Gerda