I am getting Error "Cannot import 'integer/decimal' type custom field 'XXXX' as separate_table

XXXX is a calculated custom field in JIRA, it was working , but stopped working after last update. can’
t find anything on google search about this error . What is this? can someone tell me how to fix this?

Hi @Manoj_Gupta_Engrg-SW

The parameter separate_table is not supported for custom fields with decimal or integer data.
Please remove this parameter from the Advanced settings or Import options (where you have the field defined) and perform a double import for this field:

1. Deselect it from the Custom fields section in the Import options menu and run the import without this field selected
  2. After the import finishes, again select this custom field for import, and run the imports.

This will clear out the previous structure and data that this custom field had in the eazyBI database and create the correct structure and import fresh data.

You can read more on custom field settings here: Advanced settings for custom fields

​Let me know if you have any additional questions on this!
​Best regards,
​Nauris