I need help to figure out how to get the timestamp of issues field update that fall within the time dimension range selected

Hi net,
Good morning /afternoon /night
I would like to know to list the timestamp dates that match the time dimension members when some specific issue attibute (property) was update to a specific value.

For example:

• I have the time dimension set for March-2024 and issues were also selected as dimension as rows
  • I would like to know and show the list of issues that match the issues.Cateogry = “False Positive” when this udpate was that within the dimension selected i.e. March-2024.

You can see below on the picture the history timestamp I am looking for to be in range for my searching list but I can not figure out how to get it from the issues worked.

I would appreciate your help and guidance please. Thanks in advance community!

EazyBI Q2

You can see the proposed report below:

• I want to list during the last 30days when the issues were updated in their category as → “Falso Positivo” and on the last column the timestamp impacted in history records for which, all would be fallen under the range of time dimension selected of course.

Here it is what I 've experiment for the last column:

TimestampToDate(
([Measures].[Transition from last timestamp],
[Transition Field].[Category],
[Category].[Falso positivo],
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember,
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember
) )

Without success :frowning:

Hi @Dario_Tjor ,
If you are interested in when the issue was updated to the value “Falso Positivo,” I would suggest using the measure “Transition to last timestamp” instead of “Transition from last timestamp.”
Otherwise, the formula itself looks correct and I wasn’t able to reproduce this problem on my test environment.
Have you imported the custom field changes into the eazyBI account?

If the problem is still active, can you send the definition of the report to support@eazybi.com? Maybe there are some other dimensions that might influence this measure.

Best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com

Hi Gerda.
Good morning. Thanks for your answer. It is still alive the issue. I will try to figure out what could be the issue with. Unfortunately I am not able to share the report definition for compliance but I really appreciate the time you spent on my question. Thanks!

Best regards, Darío