I want to view my report in a such way that it only shows the necessary information

I got the proper data after performing all the calculation.
I wish to visualize that report in a abstract way.
That we should only get a brief view.
Only the necessary information.

This is my final report -


My View should be like:
Total points = -2
LD% = 0
In a tabular format.

Hi @Sambhav,
​
As per our direct conversation - the ultimate requirement was to display only the Total values for two measures as figures and hide all intermediate calculations.
​
​That is possible by applying the Gauge chart Value eonly option. Please read more about Gauge charts here - Create charts.

​​However, you first need to define a measure that performs the calculations over the displayed categories.
​
The exact expression depends on the actual requirements and required calculation logic. You might share your actual calculations by exporting your report definition -
Export and import report definitions.
​However, please also share the actual requirements and your setup to see the options for performance improvements.
​
​Regards,
​Oskars / support@eazyBI.com