Import scripted custom fields

Hi,

I have created two scripted fields(both or number type) and imported with following configuration
[jira.customfield_16192]
data_type = “integer”
dimension = true

[jira.customfield_16193]
data_type = “integer”
dimension = true

now how to calculate cumulative value of each field?

Thanks,
Prasad

Hi,

Calculations to get cumulative value is done with calculated measure.

First, you should import both custom fields as measures (in eazyBI import options, section Custom fields select option Import as measure). And perform data import.

Then you may define a new calculated measure in Measures to calculate cumulative value. The template for cumulative calculation is like this:

Sum({PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember},    
  -- in XXX put a measure of interest
  [Measures].[XXX]
)

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

I tried with following code

Sum({PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember},  
[Measures].[Issue Container Story Points]
)

bit I don’t see any data, it is showing as follows

@prasad, in the formula, you are using Issue Container Story Points which is issue property and therefore can not be aggregated this way.

Try using measure Container Story Points created instead (you should find it in Measures >> Select members >> Custom fields).

but I don’t see that under customfields

@zane.baranovska any update on this, let me know if any further information requires.

@prasad To get Container Story Points as measures, first, you should import this custom fields as measures. Go to eazyBI import options, section Custom fields and select option Import as measure (see picture below).

After data import eazyBI will generate new measures for you, like Container Story Points created, Container Story Points resolved, Container Story Points due.

Yes, I did that, but I see Dimensions are imported but it seems measures are not imported :frowning:
how to debug this?