Import values from a custom field and that these values are always in lowercase

We would like to know if it is possible to import values from a custom field and that these within the generated reports are in lower case.

To give a bit of context, we have a cube that has 4 projects in which all 4 occupy a field called “aggregation” in which each of these projects have defined values but in some of them they occupy the same but with minimal differences. For example, they use “assets” and in another “Assets” we want to group these values using the “aggregate” option so that when it finds values for these two options it marks them as one, but when doing so it only shows us “assets” options " when in jira we have requests from another project with the values of “Assets”

We think it is because the values are in lower case and others in upper case.

Checking the import we have seen the option of additional import and javascript but we cannot find information about what we want to do.

We have the version of Eazybi 6.6.0 that we are already analyzing to update to 7

From already thank you very much

Hi @BenjaminMella ,
You can use this code to create a new calculated custom field that will return all values to lowercase().
Replace NNNNN in the code with your custom field ID.

var new_values=[];
if (issue.fields.customfield_NNNNN) {
    for (var i=0;i<issue.fields.customfield_NNNNN.length;i++) {
    var item=issue.fields.customfield_NNNNN[i];
    if (item) {
      item = item.value.toLowerCase();
      new_values.push(item);
    }
  }
   return new_values;
}

In the settings, it looks like this: