Importing archiving issues

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-an-issue-968669980.html
This ffeature is available for Jira Data Center only.
"Archived issues disappear from the dashboard and search. If you use Jira Software or Jira Service Desk, they might also disappear from other places. "
Can i Import archived issues to eazybi?

Hi @kvadrokopter,

Thank you for drawing our attention to this question! Currently, data import of archived projects and issues is not supported in eazyBI. We plan to address this use case, but I can not give you any estimates when and exactly how it is going to be solved.

Kind regards,
Roberts // eazyBI support

1 Like

Hi @roberts.cacus,

Any idea when this would be available as we are planning to implementing issue archiving.

Looking for any info on this. We’re also looking to archive and this is going to be a critical piece for us

Hi @malikgp and @knayak,

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything new to share regarding this. :frowning:

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Ok, well please consider this a +1000 for this feature. As our DC instance grows it’s becoming untenable for issues to remain in an unarchived state for performance reasons.

EazyBI being able to access those archived issues and pull them in for trend analysis beyond the archival window is an absolutely required feature.

Thanks muchly @roberts.cacus

Hello,
any news on this topic? For our organization it’s very important to archive issues in Jira, but we want to see them in eazyBI to compare the data.
Regards
Magda

Hi @MagdalenaKaznowska,

Welcome to the eazyBI community. Unfortunately, there is still no news regarding importing archived issues and projects into eazyBI. I added your vote to it. We will update this topic once there are any developments.

Best,

HI, I am just following up on this thread, is there an update?

Regards

Dave

Hi @David_Horne,

Sadly, there is no update. We are still gathering customer interest for this option. I added your vote to it.

Best,

1 Like

Thanks @roberts.cacus