Importing the new Team field which is a Team Picker (single team) custom field type

I am not able to see the new “Team” field which seems to be a Team Picker (single team) type. From the EazyBI documentation, this type is not in the supported list. Is there no way to import this field into EazyBI?

2 Likes

Also interested in this. If the field is not supported, is there a timeline for it to be?

Hey, @JKurtin

If that is a “Team” locked custom field from “Plans” (previously called Advanced Roadmaps or Portfolio) you would need to enable the custom field import from advanced settings.

Add these lines to advanced settings:

[jira.portfolio]
enable = true

Then, you should be able to select “Team” field from the import options page > Add-ons tab.

You could read more about the integration here: Advanced Roadmaps custom fields

Martins / eazyBI support

2 Likes

Thanks @martins.vanags,
You da’man! That worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time working around this issue!

1 Like

@martins.vanags Is there any way to support having the history for this field? (“import value changes”)

Hi @Helias_Criouet
Team custom field in Jira Plans has a specific structure in JSON and eazyBI can not store the value change history for this field’s structure.
Some other customers already raised this question earlier, and we have registered already a change request in our backlog to import change history for this field, but I can’t promise the release date for this development.
We will update this community post when this change is released.

Martins / eazyBI team.