Insight IQL Import Filter

I would like to expose limited sections of a larger Insight Object Schema to external users in a read-only manner, and create dashboards with this information.
These external users do not have rights to view the complete schema, so I would like to use an IQL statement to limit the type of records which are loaded into the Eazybi data cube, just as we can do with Jira tickets (JQL).

1 Like

Hi @William_Ellwood,

That is a great idea. We do have it in our backlog and I added your vote to it. Currently, I don’t have any estimates on when we will address this. But we will let you know once there are any developments.

Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with any workarounds on how to limit the amount of data imported other than the ones already at your disposal - schema, object, and their attribute selection.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi Robert, any updates on this feature request?

Hi @William_Ellwood,

This feature request is still in the backlog. We will update this thread when it is available.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Hi @William_Ellwood ,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 7.0 recently. In this version, we included a feature to specify AQL query in the import options for limiting imported objects. See more: Assets

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com