Issues completed outside of this sprint

Hi!
i would like to calculate Issues completed outside of this sprint the same as in jira sprint report ,in order to reduce this amount of tickets from the committed tickets in sprint
this function gets me wrong numbers:

([Measures].[Sprint Issues committed],
[Transition Status.Category].[Done])

Trying to find the amount of tickets completed at the moment the sprint was closed

any ideas?

Hello @Anna_Chernov

Welcome to eazyBI community!

The formula you sent (pasted below), will show the issues that have been in the Status Category “Done” at the moment when sprint was started (committed issues are issues that have been assigned to the sprint at the moment the Sprint got activated/started).

([Measures].[Sprint Issues committed],

Could you please clarify with an example, how you would like the formula to work?

For the last part of your message “Trying to find the amount of tickets completed at the moment the sprint was closed” - you could use Measure “Sprint issues completed”.

You can learn more about Sprint Scope Measures here - Jira Software custom fields

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com

Hi Elita,

would like to extend the question from Anna. I face a scenario where a Story was in Done status at a Sprint, then before the next Sprint started, the Story was transitioned to Ready for PO review. The Story was then committed to the next Sprint, the Story was transitioned to Done status again, which caused a double count of this Story Points.

I would like to calculate the story points for the Issues completed outside of this sprint as below:

Thanks.

Hi @bhtan
My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

For the story points completed outside sprint, you might want to try the following formula and see if it returns the expected results for you:

([Measures].[Sprint Story Points at closing],

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com