Iterate though issue level filtering by Pages

Hello everyone)
I need some help and thought that here someone might advise me on my questions. Sorry if it has been already addressed, but after searching I really was not able to find any answer.

So, to the topic:

I need to iterate though issue level using conditions from Pages and filter criteria for Filter().
What do I mean:
In pages I can filter issues I need by Priority, Creation Date, Insight objects and Issue type.
How do I add all this to the Filter() criteria? So if I change Insight Object picked in Pages (or Date, or Priority, etc.) it automatically updates Filter()??

Here is what I got, but it obviously does not work, and I dont know how to make it(

NonZero(Sum(
  Filter(
  -- iterate through set of issues
  Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
  -- apply filter criteria to each issue
  [Measures].[Issue created date] MATCHES [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
  ),
 -- numeric expression - sum of duration times for picked issues
 [Measures].[Duration time] 
))

Hi @halestrom,

A measure binds data together and allows you to represent data from different points of view (Dimensions). Therefore, each calculated measure should contain at least one already existing measure so it would respond to the report context (values on rows, columns, and page filters). Measure is a treasure!
More details on how the calculated measures work are described here: Calculated measures and members

You might want to add the measure “Issues created” to the calculation. The idea is to filter only those issues with “Issue created date” value for the report context (page filters on values on rows). This criterion would cover also issue related to the selected time period because “Issues created” groups issues by their creation date on the Time dimension. The updated expression might look like this:

NonZero(Sum(
  Filter(
  -- iterate through set of issues
  Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
  -- apply filter criteria to each issue
  [Measures].[Issues created] > 0
  ),
 -- numeric expression - sum of duration times for picked issues
 [Measures].[Duration time] 
))

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com