Jus need to get a simple percertage

The most simple things drive me nuts in EazyBI. If this were Excel a simple formula would do, but with EazyBI it takes me hours to figure out something like this.

I just need to add a column to this table that calculates the percentage of and agents tickets that they have escalated to the development group.

So for Debbie the percentage should be 49%
How do I do this?

Hi @MattBaker,

Welcome to the eazyBI community.

You are looking for a share of issues Escalated to Development from the total number of issues.
​The expression for an additional calculation goes into a new calculated measure within the Measures dimension.
You might read more about defining calculated measures here - Calculated measures.
​​
​The actual calculation needs to address the proper measure and dimension. You could achieve this by defining tuples with the same core measure and different members in the other dimension.
Therefore the expression might look like this.

([Measures].[Issues created],
 [Development team].[Escalated to Development])
/
([Measures].[Issues created],
 [Development Team].DefaultMember)

Please set the appropriate formatting - percentage - for the calculated measure. Then, after adding this measure to the report by selecting it in the Measures dimension - you will see the required percentage.

​If you want to show the split by Development Team for the measure “Issues created” only, please remove the dimension Development Team from the report columns and then drill into the measure Issues created only by this dimension.
​You might read more about drilling into measure by a dimension level here - Create reports.

​That will leave the new measure of share in one column but split the Issues created among the relevant members.

​Regards,
​Oskars / support@eazyBI.com