Last Execution for Test Cases

Is there a way to retrieve Last Execution for Test cases?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi @Rubina,

In eazyBI, the date of the last test execution is imported as a Test property. Select the Test dimension and the property. Depending on the Test app you use, the names can differ. You can find out more information on each Test app integration on the eazyBI documentation page - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps.

For Xray, the dimension name is Xray Test, and the name of the property is “Xray Test last executed date”. See the picture below:

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi @roberts.cacus

So I have a report that consists of Test plan and Test cycles, which provides overall ATM test case results. But I want the report to provide the latest execution for the Test cycles.

For instance, one of my test cases failed twice and then I passed it. The overall results shows a total of 2 fails in this case. But I wanted it to show as all passed as my latest execution.

I tried ATM Test cases with test runs - but this shows overall results as well.

Is there a way to show the latest execution instead of overall?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi @Rubina,

Please share a screenshot of the report you are trying to build. For each Test Cycle, eazyBI will display the las execution status. You can see that with the measure “TM4J Execution summary” or “Adaptavist Execution summary”. In the picture below the same set of test Cases are run in three different Cycles:

For each Cycle, the last execution result is displayed. If the Case failed and then passed in the same Cycle, the summary should display it as passed.

Our documentation page has more information on TM4J dimensions and custom fields - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/test-management-for-jira-tm4j.

Best,

Hi @roberts.cacus ,

Here are the examples, the first one is the TM4J report and second one is the EasyBI report:

As you see the numbers from the fail column don’t match up between TM4J (Which is displaying last execution) and Easybi (Shows overall currently), but I am looking for the latest execution.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

@Rubina,

I think the eazyBI data was not updated with the latest data when you compared both the eazyBI and TM4J reports. Can you test this - update a test case status, perform a manual data import for eazyBI, and compare both reports?

Best,

Hi @roberts.cacus

I did that and the numbers weren’t the same.

Thanks,
Rubina