Linked bugs to issues

Hello,
I’m trying to get all the bugs linked to one or several issues but I get no result. I read several posts but I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

I added in the advanced settings :
[jira.customfield_bugs]
name = “Bugs liés”
outward_link = [“blocks”, “causes”, “relates to”]
issue_type = “Bug”
dimension = true
multiple_values = true

I selected the custom fields to import.

But my report show no bug :

Can somebody help?
Thanks

Hi,

The link should be configured from the story perspective, and you might need to check the inward/outward parameter.

The safest way to check is to open the JSON representation of the story and see if the linked bugs are inward or outward. In my case, the following link shows up in the story, which means that I need to use this link as the inward_link:

[jira.customfield_bugs]
name = "Bugs"
inward_link = "is blocked by"
issue_type="Bug"
multiple_values = true
dimension = true

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

hi,

if i want to elaborate this configuration and to link between issue (issue type = story for example) only to open (by workflow status or by status category) bugs or only to open critical severity bugs. how can i implement it this eazyBI using the advance setting ?
regards,
Tomer

Hi,

The advanced settings do not support the implementation of such limitations for linked issue import. Such a solution should be possible by designing the report with appropriate custom measures.

Kindly,
Janis,

Hi,
Thank you for your response. I would appriciate if you can demostrate how to define such link
For example to presnet for each story the open bus in severity or prioraty critial / high

Regards
Tomer

Hi

We have a Demo-Training account with a report for such use case:
https://eazybi.com/accounts/22010/cubes/Issues/reports/376216-stories-with-bugs-details

This report expects that you have imported the Bugs dimension using the advanced settings similar to what was provided above.

You can use the report row filtering and filter it by the properties of the Stories and related Bugs.

Kindly,
Janis