Linked issues filtered status

Hi

We have created a table that lists all the shows all issues of type Defect and all the linked Test cases for the defect as show in screen shot below

How can i only show the linked test cases with a certain status? I would only like to show TST issues that have a status of “Done”.

Thanks

Pankaj

Hi,

Try this code:

CASE WHEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.level.Name = "Issue"
AND
Not IsEmpty([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('Blocked Test Cases'))
THEN
Generate(
Filter(
[Issue].[Issue].Getmembersbykeys(
  [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('Blocked Test Cases')
),
[Measures].[Issue status] = "Done"
),
Cast ([Issue].CurrentMember.Key  as string),  ', '
)
END

Martins / eazyBI

Hi Martins,
What’s the ‘Blocked Test Cases’ looking for? Is it the link dimension? Is it a measure?

@Daniel_Luevano

Blocked Test cases is the name of the new field defined in advanced settings and imported in eazyBI. from the images above it seems that it is imported as property for Issue dimension members.
And yes, it is imported from the issue links, as far as I can tell from the use-case.
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/advanced-data-import-options/import-issue-links

And my code is also using this property. I don’t care if it is also imported as dimension or not in this case.

Martins / eazyBI

I tried to implement that on one of my reports and it didn’t work. I sent the request on the email, once solved I can post a summary of it here.