Make calculations based on users from a group in a custom User Picker field

As of today I use the Dimension Assignee Group to select tickets that members of the group have and have had in the past. What I actually want to do in order to get a more accurate result, is to exchange Assignee with a custom filed (User Picker), I call the field for “Global Accountable”.

My measures use currently [Assignee Group].[Quality Team]:

([Assignee Group].[Quality Team],
[Measures].[Status to “In Progress R&D Software”])

and

NonZero(Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
IIF(
DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember) AND
NOT DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Resolved at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
([Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember,
[Measures].[Issues created]),
0)>0
AND
(([Measures].[Issues history],
[Assignee Group].[Quality Team])>0 OR
([Measures].[Transitions from assignee],
[Assignee Group].[Quality Team])>0
)
)
))

The question is how can make calculations based on users from a group that is or has been “Global Accountable”?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no option to create a dimension “Global Accountable group” in eazyBI.
Only limited user group dimensions are available in the eazyBI.

One workaround you could try is using advanced settings to define a change history import for your user picker field.

Then open import options to select “value change” import for this field and import data.

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/advanced-settings-for-custom-fields#Advancedsettingsforcustomfields-Importchangesofcustomfielddimensions

Next, you can use the user picker field dimension in reports with “Issues history” measure to find the number of issues that the user had at the end of the displayed/selected time period.
In none selected, it would show the number of issues user currently has.

To group these users, you could manually create calculated members in user-picker field dimension using aggregate.

Martins / eazyBI support