Measure filtering : except some status

Hi,

I have the current measure and it works well:

Avg(

Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Progress start date])
AND
– show when issue were resolved
DateInPeriod([Measures].[Issue resolution date], [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
),

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issues with Progress of resolved issues] > 0
THEN
DateDiffDays(
[Measures].[Issue Progress start date],
[Measures].[Issue resolution date])
END
)

Then I try to bypass all the issue that are “REJECTED” (or some other specific status) by adding one line to the filtering, but I still got all the REJECTED issues:

Avg(

Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Progress start date])
AND
NOT [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.GetString(‘Epic Status’) = “REJECTED”
AND
),

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issues with Progress of resolved issues] > 0
THEN
DateDiffDays(
[Measures].[Issue Progress start date],
[Measures].[Issue resolution date])
END
)

I have also tried with: NOT [Status].CurrentMember.Name = “REJECTED”

But still, I find no way to filter on some status. Any idea of the problem here?

Thanks

Hi there,

Nobody has an idea ?

I just need some filtering, based on the issue status… and honnestly I have no idea how I can do that ?

Thanks

Status is a dimension, why didn’t you tried to filter from dimensions. it will be easily achievable.
Let me know if you have any specific reason for that.

Thanks,

My understanding is that I need to filter on the [Issue] dimension, because I’m interested to calculate the AVg time between 2 status (PROGRESS & DONE), and they come from the [Issue] dimension.

I need this: DateDiffDays([Measures].[Issue Progress start date], [Measures].[Issue resolution date])

If I try this:

Avg(

Filter([Status].[Status].Members, [Status].CurrentMember.Name = “DONE”),
DateDiffDays([Measures].[Issue Progress start date], [Measures].[Issue resolution date])

)

I have no result.

Any idea?

I am unable to find “Issue Progress Start date”.

Try this…

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issues resolved] > 0 THEN
[Measures].[Total resolution days] / [Measures].[Issues resolved]
END

Thanks,

But the resolution does not start once the issue move to “in progress” but once it is created.

Hi,

As you are iterating through issues and apply those conditions to each issues, you may want to use a condition by the issue property “Issue status” as you are interested in the status of each particular issue, so, this additional filter condition might be the following:

[Measures].[Issue status] <> "Rejected"

or, if you want to use, for epic issues, their epic status, then

[Measures].[Issue Epic Status] <> "Rejected"`

Use one or another, depending, which is needed for you.

Additionally, add, in the filter part, a condition by the measure “Issues resolved” to take into account the report context (other dimension values selected in Pages, Columns, and Rows).
Below is the excerpted filter part of the formula with the changed condition by status and added condition by the measure (for better performance, it is important to add it as the last condition):

Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
  not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Progress start date])
  AND
 --filter by issue property Epic Status (or use property Issue Status instead]
  [Measures].[Issue Epic Status] <> “REJECTED”
  AND
  AND
  --filter by a measure for the report context 
  ([Measures].[Issues resolved],
  [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)>0
)

Best,
Ilze , support@eazybi.com

Hello Support

We have using eazyBi add in to add the widgets in the jira dashboards. to report only the original issues we need to exclude the issues with cancelled status and a multi level cascading fiend with value. (Level1 - Level 2) Ex: if the value L1/L2 categorization field values is Other - Duplicate the issues with this values are to be excluded from the EazyBI custom hierarch levels .
Thanks