[Resolution interval].[Resolution interval].Members,
    {
    [Resolution interval].[(none)],
    [Resolution interval].[06 - …] – interval members could be different
    }
    ),
    [Measures].[Issues resolved]
    )

I have always the same result in two column .
Can you help me please ?

I find also this code
([Measures].[Issues resolved],
[Resolution interval].[… - 06])
it doesnt work , and why in documentation we dont use (except ) in the two cases ? Please
Documentation : https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/learn-more/learn-eazybi-through-examples/issue-resolution-days-lead-time-reporting

Please see screenshot

It seems your Resolution interval dimension has intervals different than in the example formulas.

eazyBI by default imports intervals with a step /10. Please set the intervals you would like to control. For example, we have intervals 7,14,30,60 in our demo account. However, you can go for any other as well.

Once you filled in the desired intervals, use autocomplete in the formula and select the smallest one you would like to control.

The example formulas work for two cases:
issues resolved within the smallest interval (the one with this pattern [… - x]) and any other (all intervals, except the smallest one).

If you would like to control any other period, you can use Sum and set any combination of intervals you would like for your SLA metrics.

For example, Issues resolved in 14 days with intervals (7,14,30,60) could be calculated with this formula:

Sum(
  {[Resolution interval].[... - 06],
  [Resolution interval].[07 - 13]},
  [Measures].[Issues resolved]
)

The formula above for counting issues resolved in 14 days includes two intervals: issues resolved in 7 days and issues resolved in 14 days.

Daina / support@eazybi.com