Measures a custom field and sort by issue created date

Hi, I need help.
In a nutshell, I want to produce a report showing the quantity of each issue for the last 12 months. The rows and columns is exactly what I am looking for. I am trying to measure a custom field (Qty ESD Flag) but the position is based on the column when the field is entered.
If you see the screenshot, when I enter number in Qty ESD Flag field, it will fall in Sep 2023. I know why because of the predefined measures.

What I want to do is to put the outcome at the position based on the issue created date. when I update the Qty ESD field, the value should fall on the column based on the date issue is created.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey @tieroflife
Welcome to eazyBI community.

When you import numerical fields in eazyBI from import options page, make sure you select to import value changes
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira#DatafromJira-JiraCustomFields

That should create you a measure “Qty ESD Flag history” which you can try using in your report with Time dimension. It would return the historical value at the end of the period staring from the period when you entered the value.

Martins / eazyBI