Missing Epic link as custom field from jira to eazyBI

Hi,

As mentioned here, https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/jira-software-custom-fields

There should have been Epic Link as custom field to import from Jira to eazyBI. But in my case, it’s missing. I tried adding manually in advanced settings but does not seem to fetch the epic link of the issues.

I would like to have hirerachy of Epic -> Issue -> SubTask. Currently i have Issues and SubTask.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi!

The Agile fields are showing only if you select at least one Software project for import.

If you are importing a non-software project that uses Agile fields, you would like to select at least one project of a type Software to access these Agile custom fields.
If you do not want to see data of the project, you can use a JQL query in the import options to exclude this project data import. You will have the project in the project dimension, but no project data in the account.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

1 Like

Hi @itlearner0049
​I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 6.6 recently.
In this version, we included an option to select Jira Software or Jira Service Management custom fields in the import options even when the project itself is not with type Software or Service Management.

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com