Missing Weeks from Time Dimension

I have a report built to show story points completed over time compared to story points created. This data is getting rolled up from multiple projects so I am using the time dimension instead of the sprint dimension. Recently I noticed that a 2 week time period was missing from my report, it goes from week 18 to week 20. When I drill in and look at days the days are also missing. Even filtering into the middle of that two week time period does not pull week 19 back into the report. Can anyone help me understand what is going on here?

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 2.58.08 PM

By default, eazyBI adds members to Time dimension only if there is some activity on that date. Future dates often are not added as the only action that usually is in the future is the Issue due dates, Sprint end date, Version release dates, etc… In some cases, some past dates also could be missing due to the lack of activity per day.

Nevertheless, if you would like to add projection in the future or fill in gaps for the past, you can add members to Time dimension manually.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

Hi @lsell ,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 6.5 this summer. In this version, we included the option to add Time members dynamically during the import.

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com