Need a fixed target line for the team in a Bar chart

Hi, I have created a report displaying story points completed of last 10 sprints. Now I want to add a fixed line which can be called as a target line for team to reach that goal. I have defined different Measures of last 10 sprints in Row and Project in Columns. I am now not able to add a fixed line in the chart. Can anyone please suggest a solution for the same. Adding a screenshot for reference.

Hi @prai,

If you need a constant numeric value in a calculated measure, you can specify the value in the measures formula. Please see the picture below:

After adding the measure to the report, you should see the expected result:

The eazyBI documentation page has more information regarding calculated measures - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

1 Like

hi,
Could this line be set to change based on a page filter selection?
i.e. Project dimension in the page - as i select different projects the target changes?

Cheers,

Gav

Hi @gav.yates ,

You can create a CASE WHEN construct in the calculated measure formula, to return a different value for different dimension members. An example with the mentioned Project dimension could look similar to the one below:

CASE [Project].CurrentMember.Name
WHEN 'PROJECT NAME 1'
THEN 20
WHEN 'PROJECT NAME 2'
THEN 35
WHEN 'PROJECT NAME 3'
THEN 16
END

See more details on this on our documentation page - CASE statement - eazyBI.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com