(no component) row displayed when a bookmarked project is selected

Hi,

I’m trying to show a table with the following data:

Tha main idea is show issues filtered by project and values of KPI (select list customfield). When I select bookmarked proyect (KPIs Histórico), I get another row called (no component) with issues duplicates.

What is the reason? How can I fix it?

Thank you.

Regards,
Diego.

Hi Diego,

I know you were in contact with my colleague Ilze about this issue directly. Following is her answer regarding this question.

In the hierarchical dimension structure, all parent level members contain all children values: “All projects” contain all project values, each project contains all its component values. If there is only one child for the parent, then the parent and the child contains the same values. You may want to watch a short video about hierarchical structure in eazyBI: multidimensional data model video.

If your project does not have any component, then, to keep the project dimension hierarchy (all projects > projects > components) , the only child of this project is (no components) which contains the same values as the project itself.
You may want to keep project collapsed so the values won’t appear twice (only for the project level).

Let us know if you have any further questions!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Hi Lauma,

Thanks for your answer. I will keep it in mind.

Regards,
Diego.