Number of Issue Closed at a specific time, whenever the issue had been created

Hello Everyone,

i would like to implement a measure of number of Issue Closed at a specific time, whenever the issue had been created.

For now i implement the following :
([Measures].[Issues created],
[Status].[Status Closed])

where
The Status Closed regroups the followings status: DEV DONE, INTEGRATION (WIP), INTEGRATION (DONE), PREPARE PRODUCT VALIDATION, VALIDATION (WIP), VALIDATION (DONE), PREPARE SYSTEM VALIDATION, SYSTEM VALIDATION (WIP), SYSTEM VALIDATION (DONE), CLOSED.

But the result is incorrect.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Fred.M ,

I recommend updating the “Closed statuses” setting in the eazyBI import options and using the “Issues closed” measure instead. See the eazyBI documentation page regarding the option - Issues closed measure - eazyBI for Jira.

Then, used with the Time dimension in rows, you can view the number of issues closed in each period. See an example below:

Although, note that eazyBI will recognize the last date issue transitioned to any of the statuses specified in the “Closed statuses” and not the first.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Thanks @roberts.cacus.
Your answer was my Plan B.
I thought that maybe there will be another way to do it without updating the “Closed statuses” setting in the eazyBI import options.

Best regards,

Hi @Fred.M

The suggestion is the most efficient. Another option you can look into is a JavaScript calculated custom field. With it, you can define a custom cycle and then look for the date issues, enter or leave it, and import it as a measure - JavaScript calculated custom fields - eazyBI for Jira.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Thanks @roberts.cacus … Iwill talk about these options to the client.