On "hide empty" future times are also hidden

Hello,

I am new with eazyBI and do some testing and get some problems.
I create a new calculated member in Measures dimension (the values are shown in upper table of attached image). But when I choose “Hide empty” -> “rows and columns” I get the following result (the values are shown in bottom table of attached image.

It seems that the future disappeared, but can you explain me why, and how to keep those future values that are not empty?

Thank you in advance.
Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

Would you mind to share the calculation formula of the measure? You may do it here or send to support@eazybi.com, at your convenience.

Also, have you checked [nonempty] button in Rows? - for projection measures (trends or guidelines for future periods) the [nonempty] should be disabled.

Ilze, suport@eazybi.com

Hello Ilze,

Thank you a lot for your respond. Yes, the nonempty button in rows is disabled and this doesn’t have any impact on “hide empty” (please, see picture below).

According to the calculation formula of the measure, it depends on other two measures. So,

Measure “ALOKAVIMAS_DD”:
NonZero(
CASE
WHEN DateBetween([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
AND DateBetween(DateAddDays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate,-1),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
THEN DateDiffWorkdays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate)

WHEN NOT DateBetween([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
AND DateBetween(DateAddDays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate,-1),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
THEN DateDiffWorkdays([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate)

WHEN DateBetween([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
AND NOT DateBetween(DateAddDays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate,-1),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’))
THEN DateDiffWorkdays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,DateAddDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’),1))

WHEN (DateInPeriod([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember) AND DateInPeriod([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’),[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember))
OR [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember IS [Time].DefaultMember
THEN DateDiffWorkdays([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-START’),DateAddDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘BL-END’),1))

ELSE 0
END
)

Measure “Avg BL-Val per work day”:
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘BL-Val’)/DateDiffWorkdays([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘BL-START’), DateAddDays([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘BL-END’),1))

And finally, measure “ALOKAVIMAS_H”:
NonZero(
Sum(Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),[Measures].[ALOKAVIMAS_DD]*[Measures].[Avg BL-Val per work day])
)

Thanks you for your help!
Vladimir