Are there any online training session available? Interactive workshops?
You can check the recordings of training sessions which are available publicly.
There are also several sources we can recommend for self-study:
- Our documentation. A short introduction to calculated members: https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBI/Calculated+members
- Introduction to MDX (publicly available): https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/downloadFile/3779571249685/mdx.pdf
- Fast Track to MDX (Book, $$$): http://www.springer.com/us/book/9781846281747 or http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Track-MDX-Mark-Whitehorn/dp/1846281741
- Modrian OLAP MDX Reference (Used in eazyBI): http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/mdx.php
- eazyBI MDX Reference: https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBI/MDX+Function+Reference
- Our own public demo account with useful examples: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/, where you can look for a report that might be similar to what you need. You can open any report, expand the Measures dimension and then Calculated members.
- Last, but not least, contact email@example.com. Tell us what you want to achieve and we will try to help you create a calculation.
Janis, eazyBI support
Thanks Janis. I am starting on Easy BI today and it will help me a lot.