Planned vs. Completed Issues with different Version/s

I need to create a measure to show Issues with the Fix Version/s (A, B, C & D) for the same Planned Version. It needs to be considered that the Fix Version/s does not need to match the Planned Version. Planned Version is currently configured as Rows.
Basically what I am trying to do is to show Planned Epics vs. Completed Epics. We are using the Planned Version to do a rough Planning during our Planning Conference, the Fix Version/s Field is then used by the PO when the issue is actually closed/done.
So far I have come up with this measure:
NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issues closed] > 0
AND
NOT IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue fix versions])
)
)
)
However this is not displaying the correct data if I test it against Jira Issue Search.
Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issue type] = “Epic”
AND
([Measures].[Issues closed] > 0 OR [Measures].[Issues created] > 0) – Ensure that the issue is part of the dataset
AND
NOT [Fix Version].CurrentMember.Name MATCHES “(?i)^None$” – Exclude issues with Fix Version set to “none”
AND
[Planned Version].CurrentMember.Name = [Measures].[Issue Planned Version]
)
)
)
Tried this but still getting Issue with no value for Fix Version…

Hi @Kettiko,

You can simplify the calculation to get all epics with a valid fix version. Use subtraction of two tuples – one showing all epis for planned versions and subtract epics with (no version)

--all epics for planned versions
(
  [Measures].[Issues created count],
  [Issue Type].[Epic],
  [Fix Version.By name].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember
)
-
--subtract epics for planned versions that have no fix version
(
  [Issue Type].[Epic],
  [Fix Version.By name].[(no version)]
)

If you want to show only closed issues, you can use the measure “Issus closed count”.

More details on tuple expressions are described in the documentation: Tuple.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Thanks @zane.baranovska! Your suggestions helps me in getting all epics with a valid fix version.
However it is not returning the values I want to see. Let me be a little bit more precise.

I want to show for issue type Epic Planned Issues vs. Completed Issues.

The different Iterations, Planned Versions as well as Fix Versions have the same value e.g. Version A, Version B, Version C and Version D.
I want to show how many Epics are Planned (using Planned Version) for a specific Iteration. Additionally I want to show how many Epics are Fixed (using Fix Version) for a specific Iteration. It can also be the case that something got planned for Iteration A but got actually fixed in Iteration B.
I hope this picture illustrates my problem a bit more.

-- Combined Measure to show completed issues with Fix Version in the column of the corresponding Planned Version
NonZero(
  (
    [Issue Type].[Epic],
    [Fix Version.By name].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember
  )
  -
  (
    [Issue Type].[Epic],
    [Fix Version.By name].[(no version)]
  )