Plot Prediction Line in the Release Burn Up Chart

Hello EazyBI Community,

I have created a custom chart using help from your demo charts available for Version Report. I was able to create successfully the below chart with custom start date & end date:

I still need few other things on this chart:

1. A prediction line based on past 5 sprints running velocity but with the dates I provide i.e. Version Start date & Version End date are not available from Jira. It should pickup from the Important dates measure or maybe pickup the date from 1st sprint start date of the release.

2. Additionally can I have the breakup of the Story Points history line into Epics/Stories/Bugs created? As it is evident that the story point history line is also growing with resolved one. I need to understand how many Epics, stories & bugs were there at the start of the Release & how many did we create as time progressed on the graph.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

1. it is possible to find the sprints contributing to the version and find the earliest date of those sprints:
Order(
  Filter([Sprint].[Sprint].Members,
  --rules to filter sprints
  [Measures].[Issues created]>0 AND
  [Sprint].CurrentMember.Name<>"(no sprint)"),
  [Measures].[Sprint start date],
  BDESC
).Item(0).Get("Start date")
  1. You can limit the Issues history measure to show up only the unresolved story points:
([Measures].[Issues history],
[Resolution].[(unresolved)])

Then this measure can be split by issue type using the Drill into:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

1 Like