Pricing question

Hello,

I have a jira cloud instance with about 100+ users. For the eazyBI application however, I only see potentially using 10-20 users. When I look at the price in my trial version of eazyBi it is showing a cost of 270 p/month,

Couple questions:

• Why is the price so large?
  • Why is it basing the price off of everyone on the instance when not everyone will actually use the eazyBi application?
  • How do I get a lower price for the actual application, once my trial is over?

Thanks!

Hi Mirzet,

Thank you for your interest in eazyBI!

Atlassian manages eazyBI licenses. According to Atlassian licensing policy, Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. In other words, the eazyBI app license user tier has to match your licensed Jira instance user tier – even if only some of your licensed users need to use the app.

eazyBI app license prices are adjusted to be a smaller percentage of Jira license cost for larger teams. Often only a dozen users are creating eazyBI reports, but many others using/viewing reports and charts in Jira dashboards, confluence pages, or embedded sites.

Many customers have told us that they’ve seen an increase in productivity and motivation in the team after sharing project-related stats with the whole team. The value comes from sharing.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com