Problem with report's hierarchy members

Hello,
I am currently working on a report for our sales department to list outstanding invoices. To do this, I have created a new data cube where the data source is the query below. This query returns approximately 150 rows.

SELECT
r.Kontrahent,
v.STRINGVALUE as Responsible,
r.Typ_transakcji,
r.Klucz_zadania,
r.Numer_faktury,
r.Kontrahent as Firma,
r.Data_platnosci,
r.Data_sprzedazy,
r.Data_wystawienia,
r.wartNetto,
r.wartBrutto,
r.Pozostalo_do_zaplaty,
Additional = 1,
r.Dzial,
datediff(day,r.Data_platnosci, Convert(DATE, GetDate())) as DayDiff
FROM [jira_prod].[dbo].[dk_hmf] r, [jira_prod].[dbo].customfieldvalue v
WHERE 
customfield = (select f.id from [jira_prod].[dbo].customfield f where f.cfname = 'Responsible') 
and v.issue = (select i.id from [jira_prod].[dbo].jiraissue i where i.project = (select p.id from [jira_prod].[dbo].project p where p.pkey = SUBSTRING (r.Klucz_zadania, 1, CHARINDEX('-',r.Klucz_zadania ) -1 ) ) and i.issuenum = SUBSTRING (r.Klucz_zadania, CHARINDEX('-',r.Klucz_zadania) +1, LEN(r.Klucz_zadania) ))
and r.klucz_zadania != 'brak informacji'
AND r.Data_wystawienia >= '2021-12-31'
and r.Pozostalo_do_zaplaty > 0
and r.Data_platnosci < Convert(DATE, GetDate())
and r.Dzial not like '%DOZ%'

The returned values are mapped as follows.

My report is configured as in the screenshot below.

The problem is that the report does not generate at all, and I get the following message.
There was error when performing your request. Please retry or go other page.

Any idea what is wrong? I don’t understand why the “Nr zadania” hierarchy level member returns over 4k records when the source query returns about 150 rows.

Thanks

Hi @es_eazyBI,

Welcome to the eazyBI community!

The report being empty and the Zadanie dimension having more members than expected could be tied to previous data mapping attempts. Therefore, I recommend deleting the cube before changing the data mapping settings. Please see the eazyBI documentation page regarding that - Data mapping.

Also, do you need the abundance of hierarchy levels in the Zadanie dimension? Could some of them be Key and name attributes of the same item? You can specify a column to be a key or name attribute of a specific item. Please see the eazyBI documentation page - Data mapping.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com