Pulling Hierarchies

Is there anyway to pull an entire list of Dimensions / Hierarchies in your cube? We have a wide variety of dimensions and I’d like to see what is mapped under each one.

Hi,

Dimensions are related to measures, and those relations for Jira data model are described in the eazyBI documentation. Relations between Jira app specific dimensions and measures are described in the documentation for each integration separately

I understand that you are looking for a more visual overview (something like “star schema”). Unfortunately, we are not planning to develop a graphical tool to visualize data relations in the eazyBI data cube.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Actually I would like to +1 this request. I think having a visualization tool for EazyBI would help enormously in troubleshooting as well as understanding BI as a concept.

When I am trying to help others learn it can often be difficult without crafting visualizations for them. Having a built in tool would work wonders. It would have also made my own learnings that much simpler.

– Malik Graves-Pryor