Report based on "End Date"

Hi,

I tried to work with measure “due date”, but the project needs that we report based on Jira field “End Date”. What is needed to have this realized?

regards
Andreas

Hi @andreas99,

You need to import the “End Date” customfield to your account. Not sure exactly what type of report you are trying to build, but I would bring it in as a messure and property.

If you have an example of the report, we can provide you with more details.

Hi @eli_solutions,
thanks for fast answer.
From past to today I show some line of open issues till this point as seen below. I like now a second line which draws still open tickets with a end date in the future as when it’s expected to close with that date.

CASE WHEN
  DateCompare(
    now(), 
    [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate
  ) > 0 
THEN [Measures].[Open issues]
END

Sure I tried something just with “EndDate”, but that keyword isn’t available. Meanwhile I asked our IT to import that measure. But even then I’m not sure how that function would look.

regards
Andreas

something is now imported and could be accessed with

[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('End date')

But not sure how to realize the graph.

Also things like this seems to have an effect

[Measures].[Issues with end date]

@andreas99

There can be only one date/date-time dimension in the eazyBI “Issues” cube, and there is already a “Time” dimension with that data type out-of-box.

Instead of importing your date picker Jira field as a separate dimension, it should be enough to import it as a measure and property , and then use the numerical measure "Issues with " with the “Time” dimension members.

When using the “Time” dimension with that numerical measure, eazyBI would count the issues where your date picker field value belongs to the selected/displayed period.

See also this video on how to use the “Time” dimension with different numerical measures in eazyBI:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/training-videos/training-videos-on-specific-topics#Trainingvideosonspecifictopics-It’sAboutTime

Martins / eazyBI

1 Like

@martins.vanags can you please show how to do "and then use the numerical measure “Issues with " with the “Time” dimension members.”

I am trying to have an Issue count vs Start Date graph

Nevermind, I see there is a “Issues with start date” Measure under custom fields

1 Like