Report including Fix Version + Affects Version + Post-release logged issues

Hello, we’ve just recently started to use eazyBI and I’m now trying to create a report which will provide us with the following data:

• Number of issues created per Fix Version, which also includes tickets that have matching Affects Version
  • Number of issues created after the release (Where tickets that have matching Affects Version were created after the release date)

Hopefully you’ll be able to help. Thank you in advance

Hi @RBL ,
I would suggest using Affects version in Rows so the second measure provided works as expected.
To get the number of issues created for both versions you can use this measure (it sums issues in affects version together with issues that have the same fix version. And to remove duplicates then subtracts issues that have same fix and affect version in one issue):

-- count of issues in selected affects version
[Measures].[Issues created]
+
-- count of all issues with the same fix version
(
  [Measures].[Issues created],
  [Fix Version.By name].[Name].GetMemberByKey(
    [Affects Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.key
  ),
  [Affects Version].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember
)
-
-- count of issues that have the same version as fix version and affects version
(
  [Measures].[Issues created],
  [Fix Version.By name].[Name].GetMemberByKey(
    [Affects Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.key
  ),
  [Affects Version].CurrentHierarchyMember)

For the second measure you can use the formula provided here (change expression in DateCompare() with >0 to see issues created after release date):

In the report it looks like this:

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Hello

I am also looking to create a report to capture the defects logged after a fix version release, but for some reason I do not get the report to work with your information. Is there an import possibility?

Thanks
Alf

Hi @AlfredGieltjes ,
It is hard to tell why the solution doesn’t work for you. But you can send more details to support@eazybi.com about your report, and we will check it out.

Best,
Gerda