Report on EazyBI to show the total time that an issue is allocated to a particular group

Good morning community!

I hope you can help me

I need to create a report in eazybi that shows me the time in which an issue is assigned to a particular group.

When the issue is created, it is assigned to a work group and during the resolution process, this issue can be assigned to another group and then in turn can be re-assigned to the original group.

My requirement is to make a report that only shows me the total time in which that issue was assigned to a particular group and not the total time from when the issue was created to its final state.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @Saul_Alexander_Mata,

In eazyBI, you may measure how much time issues were assigned to each assignee group using measures representing issue change history. Before going further, make sure you have imported issue history and dimension to represent Assignee Groups in eazyBI:

Then you may define a new calculated measure (in Measures) to go through all issues and for each issue calculate days between the transition to an assignee (or assignee group) and from an assignee (or assignee group). The formula might look like this:

​Sum(
  --filter a set of issues that changed assignee in a selected period
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    [Measures].[Transitions from assignee] > 0 
  ),
  --for each issue calculate days between assignee changes
  DateDiffDays(
    --date when for the first time assigned to assignee or group
    TimestampToDate(
      ([Measures].[Transition to first timestamp],
      [Transition field].[Assignee],
      [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember) ), 
    --date when for the last time assigned from assignee or group in selected period
    TimestampToDate(
      ([Measures].[Transition from last timestamp],
      [Transition field].[Assignee]) )
  )
)
​

​For more details how to create calcaulted measures and used functions, see the docmentation:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Hi @zane.baranovska
Thanks for your answer. I will try what you recommend.