Reporting of Insight: Changes of an Object

Hello all,

I am currently constructing a real simple report, where I want to display all changes of the attribute “Room” of the object type “Printer”. The report should be refreshed every 24 hours.

I made it to display the related attributes of all created printers:

How can I reduce the data that only the attributes changed within the last 24 hours are displayed?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Mark

Hi @MB1991,

Historical values of object attributes are not imported in eazyBI. But you may filter the objects that are updated in the current or previous day.

1. For the report, select measure “Object history changes” or “Objects changed” that indicates which objects are changed on each period.

2. Set Time dimension on pages to pic the date of changes in the report. For example, you may define a new calculated time member “Today” that would represent a current date:
    Aggregate({[Time].[Day].CurrentdateMember})

Please see the Time dimension in the Demo account for more calculated time member examples: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/.

3. To see the only relevant object, enable the option “Nonempty” and filter rows by column “Object history changes” that are treated than zero.

4. If you would like to see which attributes were changed, in the report, click on the measures and chose the option to Drill through history.

The report might look like in the picture below:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com