Result in percentage

Hey guys,
I have a graph that brings me the result of a specific filter, what happens is that I need either an additional column for each Status represented in the % of the acting result or another mirror graph with the results in % can you help me?
Here’s an example and filter script!

Sum(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
DateDiffDays(
[Measures].[Issue status updated date],
Now()
) >= 7
AND
DateDiffDays(
[Measures].[Issue status updated date],
Now()
) <= 30
),
[Measures].[Issues created]
)

Hello Degan

“Percentage of total” can be easily added to the report as follows:

The original column can be removed afterwards! :slight_smile:

Hope it helps!

Kind regards,
Vasile S.

Thanks for answering, because in the way I need it, it doesn’t bring the metric of Total Off

Following image:

Hello Degan,

To me it seems you are overcomplicating this. Keep it simple, use whatever already available without too much customization (it works faster and it will be easier to debug as well).
(as a personal remark: I have never seen “measures” on “pages”)

From the screenshot you posted I assumed you were trying to get the number of issues for each user, split by issue’s status. Please correct me if I am wrong. :slight_smile:
The solution to the problem (as I understand it - once more, sorry if get it wrong!) will be as follows:

{
  "cube_name": "Issues",
  "cube_reports": [ {
     "name": "issue percentages",
     "folder_name": "VasileS.playground",
     "result_view": "table",
     "definition": {"columns":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Measures","selected_set":["[Measures].[Issues created]","[Measures].[Issues created %]"],"members":[]},{"name":"Status","selected_set":["[Status.Category].[Category].Members"],"members":[],"bookmarked_members":[]}]},"rows":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Assignee","selected_set":["[Assignee].[All Assignees]"],"members":[],"bookmarked_members":[]}],"nonempty_crossjoin":true},"pages":{"dimensions":[]},"options":{},"view":{"current":"table","maximized":false,"table":{"row_dimension_headers":{"Assignee":true},"cell_formatting":{}}},"calculated_members":[]}
  } ],
  "calculated_members": [{"name":"Issues created %","dimension":"Measures","formula":"[Measures].[Issues created]\n/ \n(\n  [Measures].[Issues created], \n  [Status.Category].DefaultMember\n)\n","format_string":"#0.00%"}]
}

There is no calculated field, member, filter and there is the possibility to drill, collapse, add more filters on “Pages” section, …
Clicking “Issues created” (the column header) will have the option to “add calculated” in the context menu that is opened.

Kind regards,
VasileS.

Hello

Thanks for the feedback, but in this case that’s not the way the customer wants it, even so, I really appreciate the help!

1 Like

I am sorry to hear this.
Let’s see if someone at EazyBI can contribute.

Thank you for your understanding!
V.

Hi @DEGAN ,

I recommend you look into the JavaScript calculated custom field option and define an interval dimension considering the issue updated age. You can see one such example on our documentation page - JavaScript calculated custom fields. Once the interval dimension is defined and imported, you can use it in the report pages to filter the issues that have been updated within a specific interval.

That will enable you to move the Measures back to columns and select the desired metrics.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com