Sprint issues completed

Hi
I want to create a report that shows me sprint issues completed.
the formula for sprint issues completed is

) [Measures].[Sprint issues at closing],
[Transition Status.Category].[Done]
)
but this formula shows Issues completed outside of this sprint and I don’t want them to show.

Hi Azade,

Try something like this:

Aggregate(
	Filter(
		NonEmptyCrossJoin(
			Filter([Issue].[Issue].Members,
				[Issue].getProperty("Sprint") = [Sprint].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name
			),
		[Status].[Status].Members
		),
	[Status].[Status].CurrentMember.name = "Done"
	)
)

That’s saying return only issues that are in the current sprint first. Then join that set with the Status dimension. Then, in that set return only the issues that are Done.

You can use this to get a count of issues in Done status, or show them in rows. Depends on what you’re trying to accomplish

Hope this helps!

– Malik Graves-Pryor

Hi
this formula is good.

For sprint issues not completed I use this formula:

[Measures].[Sprint issues at closing] -
[Measures].[Sprint issues completed]

this formula shows me “Issues completed outside of this sprint” and I don’t want them to show.
for example I have 27 issues not completed, but this formula show 35 issues not complete. those 4 issues completed outside of this sprint and 1 issue removed from sprint.
Why???

Hi,

One way to exclude the issues completed outside the sprint is to subtract the number of issues which were already completed when the sprint was started. The formula to calculate the

([Measures].[Sprint Issues committed],
[Transition Status.Category].[Done])

The removed issues are not included in the “Sprint issues at closing” measure, so the removed issues should not impact your calculation. You are welcome to check the documentation of how the Sprint scope measures are designed:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/jira-software-custom-fields#JiraSoftwarecustomfields-Sprintscopemeasures

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support