Sprint Story Points closed , Sprint Start date is 01-Jan-2020 to 31-Mar-2020

Hi all,

I am using the Sprint Story Points closed measure from EazyBI to get report of all Story points closed for a particular project, In this I need to put Sprint Start date 01-Jan-2020 to 31-Mar-2020. To get only the Sprint story points completed in date range.

I need to restrict to capturing story points to a specific Specific dates interval . below measure i wanted to modify.
(
[Measures].[Sprint Story Points at closing],
[Transition Status.Category].[Done]
)

Thanks
Harish Kumar

Hi @HarishKumar

In this case, you could try using a “Time” dimension in pages and filter only 3 months or specific period of time for your calculation.

Martins / eazyBI support

Hi @martins.vanags , This is working properly, but when i add Date as APRIl 10 2020 , it is still picking sprint story points closed from 1 Apr 2020. can you help me on this.

Thanks
Harish Kumar

@HarishKumar

Please export and share the definiton of your report where you added the April 10, 2020.

Martins / eazyBI support

Hi @martins.vanags,

I used this in Time :

Aggregate(
[Time].[Month].DateMember(‘Apr 10 2020’):
[Time].[Month].DateMember(‘Mar 31 2021’)
)

When i keep Day instead of Month , my report is showing on each day ,but we need at month wise.

Thanks
Harish Kumar

Hi,

Members at Month level ([Time.Month]) can’t be restricted on day level.
In your code, the April would appear with all dates in it even if you start the period from the specific day in April.

If you need to show time periods month-wise, I would recommend sticking to full months.

Aggregate({
[Time].[Month].DateMember(‘Apr 1 2020’):
[Time].[Month].DateMember(‘Mar 31 2021’)
})

Martins / eazyBI.

Hi @martins.vanags ,

when i use the mentioned formula i get the below error, not able to create it.

Formula is not valid:
Lexical error at line 2, column 27. Encountered: “\u2018” (8216), after : “”

Thanks
harish

Hi,

It has to be because this community platform transforms several symbols automatically.
Try this code:

Aggregate({
[Time].[Month].DateMember('Apr 1 2020'):
[Time].[Month].DateMember('Mar 31 2021')
})

Martins