Struggeling with an imported insight date field in jira datacube

Hello, I have troubles with an imported custom date field.
I imported an insight custom date field (an expected date) from insight into my jira datacube with the following settings in advanced import settings:

[jira.customfield_11028]
insight_object_attributes = [
{name = "Expected Date", data_type = "date"},
{name = "Vendor", data_type = "string"},
{name = "Status", data_type = "string"}

Furthermore I added a custom member with:

[Measures].[Enthaltene PO Exptected Date] =
[Enthaltene POs].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Expected Date')

I want to create a report (bar chart with 3 bars – 1 for every week) which shows which orders we expect within the next 3 weeks. But I can’t figure it out how to aggregate these orders by my imported expected date.

All I got so far is this:

Do you have any suggestions? I would love to do this in an insight data cube, but we need to pay attention to some jira status.

Hi @Lucas_Knorr,

I recommended you use the Insight data source in a private support conversation. The attribute “Expected date” will be imported as a measure there. In such a case, you can use the Objects in rows and the Time dimension in columns with the respective “Objects with Expected date” measure. The report could look similar to the one below with the “Asset” type objects and their attribute “Purchase date”:

You can use the measure “Issues created” to filter objects referenced in Jira issues.

Suppose you still intend to accomplish this in the Jira data source. In that case, you can define a new calculated measure that checks whether the date from the Insight custom field property is in the current period. For example, the calculated measure formula could look similar to the one below:

NonZero(IIf(
  DateInPeriod(
    [Measures].[Asset Purchase date],
    [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
  ),
))

The report then would look similar to the one in the Insight data source:

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com