Subtasks of incomplete Stories or Tasks doesn't count in closed sprint

Hello,

I have a closed sprint with some tasks and stories that each one contains some subtasks. I’m trying to get the count of all completed and incompleted subtasks, tasks & stories, but the report just shows the subtasks that their parents were completed but shows all incomplete and completed tasks and stories.

Can anyone help me to get the count of all subtasks (incomplete & completed)?

I used :
[Measures].[Sprint issues at closing]

Hi @ssezavar

A warm welcome to the eazyBI community!

Jira doesn’t assign sub-tasks to Sprints; they “travel” together with their parent issue. To get the number of Completed Sub-tasks in the Sprint, try creating a new calculated measure that iterates through all Sub-tasks level issues. It should retrieve only the ones whose parents were in the current Sprint at the time of its closing. Please have a look at the formula below:

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue.Sub-task].CurrentMember,[Issue.Sub-task].[Sub-task]),
    (
      [Issue.Sub-task].CurrentMember.Parent,
      [Measures].[Sprint issues at closing]
    ) > 0
  ),
  (
    [Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],
    [Transition Status.Category].[Done]
  )
)

Then it sums up ones that were in any of the Statuses in the “Done” category. To get the number of incomplete Sub-tasks, you could try to subtract this number from all the Sub-tasks - the measure “Sub-tasks created”. Please have a look at the picture of a sample report below:

Please have a look at our documentation page for more information on calculated measures - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com