Support portal?

I recently filed a support ticket, and would like to add more information to the ticket. Considering how close eazyBI is with Atlassian, I’m shocked that I cannot find a JSD portal somewhere that I can go add additional information for the tech. How can I find my ticket, get my ticket number, and do other basic support level functions after I filled out the support form?

Hi @jeff.tillett

The main communication channel with our clients here at eazyBI is email.

Right now, to add or clarify the information you sent to use previously, you can reply to the original email keeping the same subject. The new email will be automatically added to the corresponding ticket. If you contacted us from the contact form and don’t recall the subject, write us another email, and we will link it to the ticket.

One new thing we have been working on for the past few months is a redesign of our contact form - https://eazybi.com/contact. We are looking forward to launching it for all our customers in the upcoming months. There you will be able to see all your current and previous tickets. Add new information and reply to our inquiries.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Best,

Roberts // suppot@eazybi.com

We are still using email as the main communication channel with our clients.

We updated our contact form just recently. You can still post new requests to us from there.

However, we added an option to see previous conversations and reply to them as well. You would like to log-in (create an account) with an email you are using for communication with us to access your previous conversations or the conversations you were included.

Daina / support@eazybi.com