Testrail integration in eazyBI

Hi,

from my understanding, it wasn’t possible to integrate testrail in eazybi, but they added new webhooks and functionality in their latest update and I was wondering if it would make it possible to use eazyBi to report on testrails results.

Thanks!
Marilou

1 Like

Hi @Marilou,

I don’t think the integration with TestRail was not possible previously. We do have a feature request regarding that in our backlog. We haven’t explored the option yet as the request is still gathering user interest. I added your vote to it but can’t provide any estimates.
The workaround is exploring the TestRail data import from their REST API or the database. Unfortunately, I don’t have any examples. Please see the eazyBI documentation page about importing data from REST API or SQL data sources.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

1 Like

Hello,
I would be interested in getting help with a REST API data import from TestRail. Can anyone help with that?

Hi @Jane.Simms,

I don’t have any examples specific to TestRail, but I can assist you with eazyBI-specific questions. Please explore the eazyBI REST API data source documentation and try adding TestRail REST API endpoints as a data source - Import from REST API. We can work further from there.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com